Gannett's web portal is designed to facilitate confidential and timely communication between Gannett and our patients and clients. The portal is available for your use 24/7. When you receive an email directing you to go to myGannett, go right away to pick up your secure message.
- receive urgent messages from your health care provider
- view summary of upcoming scheduled health care visits
- schedule appointments (nearly all appointment types may be made through myGannett)
- cancel any appointment
- complete questionnaires prior to appointments (saving time for patients and providers)
- access questionnaires related to specific issues or problems
- review lab and x-ray results
- verify billing statements for each visit
- check immunization history/summary
- view medication, allergy, and visit histories
- ask a nurse a question
- When private health information is available for your viewing, you will receive a notification from Gannett at the email address you have on file with Cornell (students: Office of the University Registrar).
- This notification will instruct you to go to the myGannett site to view your secure message.
- You can use the blue "myGannett" button on any page of the Gannett web page, or go to mygannett.gannett.cornell.edu.
- Log in using your Cornell netID authentication.
- Access to myGannett is limited to members of the Cornell community.
myGannett is a secure web portal. Any personal health information you provide via the portal is confidential and protected. Learn more about Gannett's commitment to confidentiality, as well as the privacy practices that help protect your information.
In order for us to protect your information, however, you must use the system properly:
- Always close your browser whenever you finish an online task so that others cannot access your personal health information
- Never share your passwords with anyone. (No, not even your mom.)
If you have questions or concerns about information provided through myGannett or need any follow-up, please call us at 607 255-5155.